|Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms," "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using http://www.britishwomenartists.com website (the "Service," "The Site") operated by British Women Artists ("us," "we," or "our").|
If you are an artist please take specail notice of (6) & (7) before posting your art*
Terms and Conditions
- The following agreement is legally binding between British Women Artists and The Member. By clicking through the start-up page, The Member accepts this agreement.
- The Terms and Conditions cover all activities undertaken by The Member while on the British Women Artists website and activities in which The Member participates.
- These Terms shall be governed and enforced in accordance with English Law without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreement regarding the Service.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by British Women Artists.
- British Women Artists has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
- You further acknowledge and agree that British Women Artists shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- British Women Artists strongly advises you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites.
- Members agree to comply with the Members Code Of Conduct published on The Site. The Site reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to our Service without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation the breach of Terms or breach of the Members Code Of Conduct. Under these circumstances, British Women Artists is not obligated to compensate The Member in any way as a result of breach of contract.
- *Artistic Membership is exclusively reserved for women artists practising in the United Kingdom, who are making interesting and cutting edge fine art that has a level of sophistication beyond commercial endeavour. This is very important! A lot of time is wasted removing this type of work.
- British Women Artists is a curated site and therefore reserves the right to remove artwork that is deemed offensive or unsuitable. Please provide a mug shot of yourself, and a well written and interesting explanatory profile with your work before you upload it.
- The Site is not liable for any losses to members as a result of The Member's activities on The Site.
- British Women Artists will not share The Member's details with third parties without express permission from The Member.
- The Site and its agents reserve the right to conduct market surveys and any related marketing activities with Members.
- The Member is responsible for acquiring proper copyright and trademarks for any materials that are posted on The Site.
- The Member shall retain they copyright for any content posted on The Site.
- British Women Artists and its agents reserve the right to use any and all work uploaded on The Site for publicity and promotional materials relating to British Women Artists.
- The Site shall not be responsible for any individual Member's breach of copyright.
- The Member shall compensate The Site for any consequential loss resulting from The Member's breach of copyright.
- A breach of third party copyrights may result in the termination of the offender's Membership
- The Site is not financially liable for decisions or actions taken by Members as a result of the use of The Site. Whilst every reasonable step is taken by The Site to ensure the accuracy of information on The Site, The Site is not responsible or liable for any content or quality of content posted by The Members.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Members Code of Conduct
- Treat all people on the site with courtesy and respect.
- Do not post anything on site that is explicitly sexual in nature.
- Do not posts articles or photographs that are likely to offend others.
- Always act with integrity when interacting with others on the site.