|The "Edit Artwork" page gives you a bit more flexibility and it also allows you to add more photos or delete them if needed.|
- Click "Your Art". all the artwork that you have uploaded will appear.
- Click the artwork you wish to edit
- Click "Edit"
- The Status can be set to "Visible" or "Hidden" if you need to temporally remove your artwork.
- When you have finished click "Update"
If you wish to add more photos of a particular piece of artwork :-
- Go to the bottom of the page. You will see a link of photos, some might be blank eg "Waiting for photo".
- Click "Upload" on the first blank photo
- Click "Browse" and you will be shown a list of files on your PC
- Select the required photo and click "Upload"
- If the photo is too big you will see two options :-
- If you have uploaded the wrong photo by mistake click "Upload another photo"
- If its correct click "Resize photo". There will be a delay while this happens.
- Click "Accept photo" if all is well.
- You will be put back onto the Edit Artwork page where you should see all the photos for that piece of artwork.
- Sometimes you will see the previous photo there. This is your web browser caching it. Don't panic - it will show the new photo in a while.